About Me

My photo
My husband Kim IS the Bald Englishman Hairdresser in Bethlehem, Tauranga. I am a maximiser - total perfectionist - Kim's worst client I'm sure :)

Monday 2 July 2012

Day 1 Growing Out the BOB!


I have had SO many comments these past few days - not JUST about my hair ....which always seems to get attention  ... and, after my little escapade earlier this year trying to grow The Fringe out (said like THE DONALD),  I am loving my hair and have decided to grow it .... more about that later!

SO, back to the compliments - it's THE NAILS!  I had to admit, they look pretty groovy - very Victoria Beckham.... "Are those yours  - are they real?" asked the lady in the petrol station.  "They're SO glamourous ... did you get them painted professionally?"   I almost retort, "Obviously ... I'm totally rubbish at painting my own ... and who's got time for that nonsense anyway!"

But I was polite, and told her that they were Shellac Gel Nails in Hollywood and that I was chuffed to bits with them.  After telling her where to get hers done - The Bald Englishman Hair and Beauty Salon on Moffat Road, Tauranga, we parted company ... with her shouting after me, "I'm gonna get mine done love!"  Bless!

Not bad eh?




SO, back to the hair....

I have decided to grow out my mid length bob and go back to a style I had about 7 years ago - something like a Jemima Goldsmith / Jennifer Garner look:




Ok, so it's going to be a bit of a mission ..... but how hard can it be?

I've grown my hair from Victoria Beckham pixie to Kate Beckinsale - esque in 2 years .....SO .... I'm half way there already (Yeh, right ... keep telling yourself that!)


After much consideration, this is the style I'm aiming for by July 2013.... hmmmmm I might even go for this colour when I get there!





Day 1: July 3rd 2012




GO!!!  :)

Check back again to see how things are going...

Bye for now.









No comments:

Post a Comment