About Me

My photo
My husband Kim IS the Bald Englishman Hairdresser in Bethlehem, Tauranga. I am a maximiser - total perfectionist - Kim's worst client I'm sure :)

Tuesday 26 June 2012

Little Bit of A Vixon On The Quiet

It's been a while since I've updated my blog - note to self "can do better"!

 I've discover SHELLAC and I'm in LOVE! Kimbo launched the beauty salon recently and, as I like to "test stuff out" I thought I'd have my nails done.

 Those who know me probably think I do this all of the time - I AM afterall a glamouous girl ... but hey, who has time to sit for an hour and relax? I'm not a footballer's wife you know!! But I decided, "What the heck ...let's give it a try.... my sister-in-law gets it done all the time, so time to see what all the fuss is about..."

OMG - I LOVE IT!!! I was a little cautious at first - "just a frenchie" please. Afterall, I'm a high flying professional - no tallons for me - just a nice Victoria Beckham do.....






Fast forward a month -   my nails are stunning even though I say so myself! They are a beautiful shape and have grown SO much. Today I've gone for the "HOLLYWOOD" - red with little sparkly bits ...AMAZZING!!!! So, off to the Board Meeting on Friday with vixon nails - who'd have thought it!!!




Who'd have thought it!

Thank you Trish at www.baldenglishman.co.nz!!


No comments:

Post a Comment